Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who's Blonde?: Freetress Equal Lace Front Invisible Part Wig - Bently Review


Video Review:





I purchased this from NY HairMall about a week ago. I have really mixed feelings about this unit.
Construction: Hands down, the absolute best part of this wig. The part on it is the BEST I have ever seen on a synthetic BSS wig and is really believable. It actually has a more realistic part than some of my remy lace wigs. 

Hair Texture: Not silky straight, and not yaki either. I would say it's similar to Chinese, if you're familiar. Don't hesitate to get this texture, no matter your ethnicity.

Color: OKAY this is where my problem is. The front of is so beautiful. The 613 platinum highlight is gorgeous, the hair that frames your face is a really even honey blonde (L-O-V-E), but then about a third of the way back the hair turns a dark brown, which I am most certainly not a fan of. It would have been so much better had that just made the bottom later of the hair brown and the top, front and back the honey blonde color.

Overall I really dig Freetress' new line of wigs and new approach to lace fronts, but it is definitely a miss for me on the color. Sad Face.

Pictures:





3 comments:

Adam Smith said...

Beautiful lace front wigs, thanks for the review.
Lace Front Wigs

Kate Cruize said...

Hi there. I really loved your wig and you were looking too gorgeous with the wig on. I've been wearing wig for a very long time and prefer to buy it online from this store of Elevate Styles. Keep posting similar good pics.
Thanks :)

Alivdass said...

Wish to be more confident as well as trendy without having changing ones original hair do, below your locks wigs will let you accomplish ones ambitions. Just try out one more suitable hair do to offer time to to be able to lure people’s eyes as well as indicate yourself once you enroll in functions or maybe employ a holiday. May be you'll probably be and so sexy, sweet, elegant or maybe neat once you wear your favorite wig in which beyond your imagination. Thus simply undertake it, you will get the result, We hope you can like another hair do.

Post a Comment

 

GRRRCEDES Copyright © 2011